EXECUTIVE EMPLOYMENT REPORT
See what goes into creating CIC's High-Level Background Check.
To simplify your life and help save you money, reports are available for order in 3 packages that are perfect for every kind of position you want to fill.
The best report to use when hiring for high-level type positions is the Executive Report. Be thorough when considering a new colleague that may have access to key areas of your businesses overall performance.
The Executive Report includes:
- A social security number trace to verify the applicant's identity.
- A nationwide criminal database scan that searches for wants and warrants, misdemeanors and felonies, the sex offender registry, and the Office of Foreign Asset Control (OFAC).
- A county level criminal search to pick up any additional prior convictions that may not have been reported to our nationwide database.
- A Federal court records search with additional 'hands-on' research performed by a U.S. based CIC expert.
- Driving records to verify your employee is insurable and can be trusted with driving company vehicles.
- Verifications of prior employment, education (colleges and trade schools), licenses and certifications.
To learn more about the benefits of CIC's executive employment screening report, fill out the form and one of our represenatives will reach out shortly!