Download your Free HUD Support Animal Guidance Breakdown PDF!
Get a quick, easy, and graphic download of HUD's Support Animal Guidance - perfect for accessing on the fly.
The U.S. Department and Urban Development (HUD)’s guidance provides a set of best practices for complying with the Fair Housing Act (FHA) when assessing requests for reasonable accommodations to keep animals in housing. CIC's guide provides easy-to-digest breakdown of that guidance - complete with graphics!
Download to learn about:
- The different types of assistance animals
- How to determine if an applicant has a service animal
- How to handle reasonable accommodation requests
- Acceptable types of disability information
- Other, important legal considerations
Complete the form to get full access to your downloadable PDF.